The MVP gang is launching “Start-up Evenings” with the support of a few firms who are involved with start-ups and a lot of friends in the community.
The First edition of Start-up Evenings will take place on 20 Jan-09, Tuesday in Mumbai.
The idea behind “Start-up Evenings” is to facilitate “close interaction” between founders of young companies and experienced folks, allowing the founders to learn from the champions (the tricks and hiccups of the trade), and to network.
The event will be monthly, with one edition each in Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore.
We did some sessions as part of our founders meet and saw that it was extremely useful for the founders and hence by popular demand decided to conduct regular “Start-up Evenings“.
- Event will be attended by 10-15 founders of start-ups from the MVP portfolio, partners portfolios and other founders
- There will be one guest of the evening who will share his / her experiences and interact with the start-ups in an informal manner
- The guest will typically be an experienced entrepreneur / investor / a person from the start-up ecosystem
- There is no fee for attending but participation will be only by invitation
- No more than 15 participants will be allowed to keep the focus of the event
- Typical timings: 0700 pm – 0900 pm
This is a non-profit initiative and we would love to hear from you if you would like to collaborate on it. There is no requirement of any sponsorship for these events, since we are going to keep them quite bootstrapped. Some of things which can be help would be:
- A conference room / venue at your office for these events once a month (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore)
- Arranging / suggesting speakers
- Spreading the word amongst start-up founders
- Anything else
Feel free to share your thoughts / feedback on the initiative. If you are interested in helping / contributing in any way, write to nandini AT morpheusventure DOT com